REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Kim Bibb, Villa Real Estate's Co-Founder and top agent, has been the icon of luxury real estate in Newport Beach for over twenty years. Bibb has dominated the Newport Beach market, selling hundreds of fine coastal homes while setting new high-water marks for exceptional properties on the Oceanfront and Bayfront.
Bibb is the unparalleled expert in the sought-after Peninsula Point submarket, where she resides and has transacted more than $1.5 Billion in sales; closing over 40 transactions totaling $143 million in 2019 and $108,000,000 in sales since January 1, 2020. In addition to achieving many sales records, selling numerous one-of-a-kind estates & making multigenerational family properties her expertise. Bibb is known for setting the gold standards for market intelligence, innovative marketing, and client service in coastal Orange County.
Kim’s career highlights include:
- Bibb co-founded Villa Real Estate in 2013; the #1 Real Estate agency in Newport Beach.
- Top producing agent on the Newport Peninsula since 2010.
- 2019 Individual Closed Sales Volume In Excess of $143,000,000.
- 2019 Top Producing Agent in Newport Beach for off market sales.
- Kim represented the buyer on 18 Harbor Island which sold for $27,000,000; one of the highest recorded sales to date in Newport Beach.
- Kim Bibb represented the buyer and seller on the historic sale of 1509 E Bay, 1506 E Balboa, 1504 E Balboa, 1502 E Balboa.
- $108,000,000 closed since January 1, 2020.
Kim’s success is a direct reflection of her hard work ethic, involvement in the community, and her loyalty and passion for real estate and staying educated in this ever-changing Newport Beach market. A constant pattern seen in Kim’s success is from her repeat high profile clientele who can trust Kim and can rely on her to find off market properties often times before they hit the market & keep sales confidential when necessary.
Bibb resides in Peninsula Point with her family and is active in the community, having served as past President of the Balboa Peninsula Point Association and a proud supporter and board member of the Newport Harbor Educational Foundation.